The Information You Need
ZORGANICS Institute offers programs in Barber, Esthetician, Master Esthetics, Massage Therapy, Instructor Program, Cosmetologist, Hair Design and Manicurist.
Staff members are committed in providing excellent education to each student.
Enrollment at ZORGANICS Institute is open to career-minded individuals who would be able to benefit from and utilize the skills taught for gainful employment. To enroll in school, an applicant must complete an application and interview with an admissions staff person.
Qualifications for enrollment are:
The student must be at least seventeen (16) years of age..
Complete application for school
Present photo ID.
Present a Social Security Card
Submit a letter of intent stating why he/she wants to attend this course (100 words or less).
Instructor Course applicants must also provide a current WA State license in Cosmetology, Barbering, Manicurist, Hair Design, Esthetics or Master Esthetics, Massage Therapy.
Submit a financial Plan Letter: *How will you be paying for school? *How will you balance it with your living expenses?
Submit a letter of recommendation. Have someone who knows you, understands your strengths and weaknesses to write a letter
1. Students must be at least 16 years of age, must provide a copy of government issued photo identification,
ZORGANICS Institute accepts Ability-to-Benefit students*:
Student are eligible for financial aid.
*Definition: A student who is beyond the age of compulsory education, lacks a high school education or its equivalent, and has the ability to benefit from the education or training offered at an institution In order to be admitted on the basis of his or her ability to benefit, a student shall complete either: prior to admission, complete an Ability To Benefit test (Accuplacer) from Zorganics Institute that measures the applicant's aptitude to successfully complete the program with a score of 76% of higher for the course to which he or she has applied, or for courses and/or programs of 600 hours or more, after enrollment, satisfactorily complete 225 clock hours, as applicable.
2. Students must complete a personal interview with an admissions representative. Candidates are asked questions about goals and expected outcomes of the study. This interview is typically conducted during a visit and/or tour of the school or may be completed by telephone in extenuating circumstances.
3. A completed application must be submitted and approved prior to acceptance. Upon acceptance, the student must provide a complete and signed enrollment agreement and designated monetary deposit to confirm attendance. Students are required to be Students must also acknowledge that they possess the physical mobility and dexterity necessary for performing the services in their chosen field.
4. A valid Alien Registration card is required for all eligible non-citizens. Prospective students awaiting receipt of a valid Alien Registration card should refrain from scheduling an appointment for an interview until the Alien Registration card is received. We cannot admit students without this documentation.
5. International students may apply for and must obtain an M-1 Visa to attend school. Obtaining a vocational student Visa (M-1) takes approximately 4-8 weeks. Students should file their application well in advance. Contact the U.S Department of State to obtain the information needed to file for a student Visa. Applicants must demonstrate that they meet the M-1 Visa requirement, including having a residence abroad with no immediate intention of abandoning that residence; intend to depart the United States upon completion of the course of study; and possess sufficient funds to pursue the proposed course of study. ZORGANICS INSTITUTE registers all international students with SEVIS and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
6. The foreign high school diploma must be translated into English and has been performed by an outside agency that is qualified to translate documents into English and qualified to confirm the academic equivalence to a US high school diploma.
7. If attending under a training agreement with a government agency, i.e. U.S. Veterans Administration, WA Rehabilitation Commission, or WA Department WORKFORCE and Training, the student must meet the admissions requirements set out in the training agreement and/or applicable state licensing or certification regulations.
8. Students must possess a minimum proficiency in the English language including the ability to read, write, and speak.
9. All programs are taught using English and all educational and other materials pertaining to the school are written in English.
10. To your interview, please bring: To apply in person bring the following documents.
Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Find a person who is willing to tell us your strengths and how you would make a great cosmetologist, master Esthetician, Barber, Esthetician, massage therapy, manicurist, instructor, etc.
Financial Plan Letter: *How will you be paying for school? *How will you balance it with your living expenses?
Copy of your government-issued ID (driver's license, passport, etc.) & proof of US citizenship/legal residency (US passport, etc.)
Copy of your Social Security card. Or a government issued identification.
Non-refundable application fee of $100 and $78 processing fee payable by debit/credit card, money order or cashier’s check.
For the instructor program the student must hold a current practitioner license for the barber, manicurist, Esthetician, cosmetologist, or master Esthetician program.